You best believe we will be stocking Chai Bunny with some Japanese Incense, it's one of our favorite things. So, here's some things to know.
Japanese incense has a subtler scent and are less smoky than their Indian incense counterparts.
Because their core isn't bamboo, the fragrance you enjoy is that of pure incense rather than the smoke of a wooden base and you get a cleaner burn.
Kodo is the Japanese art of appreciating incense.
"Ten Virtues of Ko" compiled in the 16th century, is a traditional listing of the physical & psychological benefits derived from the proper and correct use of quality incense.
- It brings communication with the transcendent.
- It refreshes the mind and body.
- It removes impurity.
- It Brings Alertness.
- It is a companion in solitude.
- In the midst of busy affairs, it brings a moment of peace.
- When it is plentiful, one never tires of it.
- When there is little, still one is satisfied.
- Age does not change its efficacy.
- Used every day, it does no harm.