Full Worm moon in Virgo is here! It’s a magical culmination of a six-month cycle that began during the new moon in Virgo at the end of last August. This will be the final full moon of this winter season.
To fully tap into the energy of this celestial event, I have prepared a quick highlights guide and some personalized zodiac mantras for you to use during this moon phase.
Full Worm Moon in Virgo Highlights
- March's full moon is called the Worm Moon. Originally, it was thought to refer to earthworms appearing as the soil warms in spring. However, research suggests it actually refers to beetle larvae emerging from winter hideouts.
- Virgo represents your daily routine, health, work and your external reality.
- Being that we are very much into 2023 and on the threshold of transformative spring, now is a good time for a check-in. Pay close attention to these aspects of your life: healthy habits, sustainable routines, and work-life balance. Get curious and dig deeply, analyzing what’s working and what is not.
- Use this full moon to let go of past regrets, anxiety about the future and criticism of yourself and others.
- Channel this lunation's vibrancy to kick start spring cleaning and reflect on what needs nurturing, organizing, and energizing in your life.
- Release negativity and welcome new beginnings as you step into the energy of spring and the abundant opportunities waiting for you.
Personalized zodiac mantras for the Full Worm Moon in Virgo
Aries: I release uncertainty & invite more exploration into my life.
Taurus: I trust my ingenuity & give my passions energy.
Gemini: I am patient, I take my time, I will not let societal pressures dictate my unique journey.
Cancer: I am resourceful, I always find solutions & opportunities.
Leo: I focus on building strong foundations & resist the urge to rush.
Virgo: I make time to check in with my body, mind & soul.
Libra: I am allowed to break free of things, people or places that are no longer working for me.
Scorpio: I’m open to exploring opportunities that better align with my creative talents.
Sagittarius: I cultivate positive plans of actions & I easily find my next steps.
Capricorn: I can peacefully consider the options without overthinking the logistics.
Aquarius: I actively look for ways to improve the cherished relationships in my life.
Pisces: I can be dreamy & practical at the same time, both can coexist.
I hope this guide has provided you with valuable insights on what to expect during the full worm moon and how to make the most of its energy with your personalized zodiac mantras. May this celestial event bring you clarity, growth, and abundance on your spiritual path. See you at the next new moon on March 21st.